Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Felt & Wire


I just stumbled across this great new blog over at Strathmore Paper. Many companies (ahem, such as myself) have incorporated blogs into their corporate identity but this one stands out as one of the most innovative and creative ones I have seen. The writing is witty and does not necessarily focus on paper (which could get a bit boring after a while), but on how paper is used and who is using it.

The post that stood out to me the most was this one - a great plug for using vintage stamps to mail letters. This has become an increasing trend for wedding invitations recently and I think it's a great idea. What better way to inject some romance and timelessness into your special event? They even include some great links to places you might procure your own vintage stamps which I am going to have to bookmark for future use!

No comments: