Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Heart Thursday


This past weekend I went to visit my grandmother in Plattsburgh, NY and was lucky enough to make it over to Target! I haven't had a chance to go over there since it opened a few months ago. That and I hate the idea of spending $22 to go over on the ferry and back just to go shopping. Now that I have been there, though, I might change my mind!

It was awesome and I got lots of great stuff, including a case of this Izze Fortified Sparkling Juice. I got the Sparkling Pomegranate and it is all I want to drink now. Not only is it super tasty, but apparently it's good for you too! It doesn't have any added sugar and contains pure fruit juice. I think my case of 8 is not going to last me very long.

1 comment:

KnockKnocking said...

Oh gosh yes, Target is just the best for just about everything. And Izze is so great!

xoxo Agnes