Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Glitter, Glitz and Glam

{a glimpse of my table at the show}

The VT Vows Wedding Affair last Saturday was amazing! The theme was Marie Antoinette, which I wasn't sure how they would pull off, but basically it looked like we were on a set from the movie. Pink, glitter, glam, and more pink covered everything at the Coach Barn at Shelburne Farms. People dressed in period dress waltzed and walked through the aisles while a musician played the piano in the front room. There was a fasion show, a cigar lounge for the boys, and champagne and martinis for everyone (that was of age, that is)!

{top: the goodie bags that each bride got to take home- worth over $100! middle: the make-your-own candy apple bar, bottom: the make-your-own potpourri bar}

It was a great crowd and everyone seemed to be having a great time. No one left hungry or without ample inspiration for their big day. I wish I could have taken more photos, but since I had to attend to my table it was hard to get very many. Here are some of my faves from the evening.

{clockwise from top left: a fanciful cake from one of the vendors, a bright pink pom-pom, an array of colorful vintage dishes on display, the spa room, a sparkly 'dream' sign greets the guests as they arrive}

No comments: