Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am still here, promise.


Has it really been nearly a month since my last blog post? Wow, it certainly hasn't felt like that long to me! I have been busy, to say the least. Lots of people inquiring about wedding invitations, which is awesome! Lots of last minute projects at work to get done before the new year, not so awesome. And of course getting geared up for Christmas! (my personal favorite holiday)

So, hopefully as the holidays wind down I will find myself with lots of spare time to blog away. With the temps getting down into the single digits here already, I won't want to spend much time running around outside anyway.

In the meantime check out a shout-out to all the Vermont Etsy artisans on All Things Simple. Lots of great shops to bookmark!

No comments: