Friday, March 5, 2010

I am still here! I promise!

Photo by Ariana Falerni of Becoming Mom

Wow- it has been two months since my last blog post. I have no idea how that happened- well I do have my theories- but that is no excuse!

First off, let me explain the cuteness that is above. I will be having one of those in early September. Holy crap. I still can't believe it! My husband and I have wanted this for a while and it was a long and sometimes frustrating road that led us here, but we are oh so glad we made it.

So, I have been very tired. More tired than I have ever been in my life. And sick. Oh man, the nausea. Which I suppose if I were to have some excuse for my lack of blogging those are pretty good ones. Oh, and I am growing a baby. That is a lot of work, people!

But I have still been making invitations. Actually a lot of invitations, which is awesome! I have so much updating to do and so many things to fill you in on. But its like getting back on a bike after years of not riding. I wasn't exactly sure how to start so now that I am back I am hopeful that it will come to me like an old friend and become a habit of my weekly life again.

No comments: