Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pretty as a Pastry


You may have noticed things look a little different today! I spent a couple of hours last night re-doing the blog with a little help from Powered by Pastries, which I just discovered the other day. I was so excited to stumble across this amazing collection of blogger design tips and free templates since it seems that Rainy Day Templates is not available right now (my original plan for sprucing up this little blog o' mine).

I downloaded the 'Strawberry Shortcake' template and made a couple of changes. Still working on some more design tweaks- probably play around with the header image and I want to add a nav bar underneath. But it is a start!

1 comment:

TreasureAgain said...

Your blog is BEAUTIFUL!
I'm so HAPPY to see my Mason Jar Lanterns featured here. Thank you and best wishes for your continued success with your blog and Etsy store!