Monday, August 11, 2008

Truly Noted Is Now A Licensed Envelopments Dealer!





I am excited to announce that Truly Noted is now an official Envelopments dealer/designer! I have been using Envelopments' products to create invitations for a couple of years now, but didn't think to apply to become a licensed designer until recently. There is the obvious perk of being able to purchase their paper products at wholesale, giving me greater flexibility in the price that I charge for the end product. But even more than that, I am excited to have the resource of a relationship with the company.

Their website is a great source for inspiration and design ideas and with the license I also receive the official Envelopments design library. This will allow me to show my customers all of their choices for color, texture and pattern. All around it's a great first step for Truly Noted. I can't wait until my design library arrives!


No comments: