Friday, May 15, 2009

Carnival Wedding Inspiration Board

click on image to view larger

I have been working on some exciting and unique invitations recently for a carnival themed wedding. They are so different than anything I have done before and I feel extremely lucky that I got hired for the job! My client had an inspiration poster for me to go off of and I think they are turning out pretty fabulous. I can't wait to share them with you here- but they're not quite done yet! Soon, though, I promise :-)

In the meantime I bring you this inspiration board. The idea of a carnival themed wedding is really growing on me- it sounds like so much fun! And there are all sorts of possibilities with favors, food, and even games.

Top Row (left to right): A traditional English Groom's Outfit with top hat- couldn't find any sources online, but this image came from Nothing But Bonfires, (top) bright and colorful tiny lantern lights from the Paper Lantern Store, (bottom) peaked white tent from Wedding's Tents & Events, A photo booth is a perfect prop and can serve as the favors as well, you can rent photo booths in Vermont from Vermont Photo Booth

Middle Row (left to right): Cupcake and Cotton Candy image from Martha Stewart Living, Caramel Apple Favors- image from VT Vows

Bottom Row (left to right): A candy bar would be another great favor idea- love this cheery yellow striped canopy- photo from Budget Dream Weddings, rent a concession stand and make cotton candy and popcorn for your guests (fried dough wouldn't be a bad idea either!), finish the night off with a fireworks show (if your venue allows) image from Celebration Fireworks

1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

Great inspiration board! I have one wedding to go to this year... its been different weddings every year for the past 5 years! So fun!