Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Everything's Peachy


A while ago I was asked by VT Vows for a 'Peach' themed invitation for a photo shoot they were doing. I didn't have one in my repertoire but I wasn't about to pass the opportunity up so I quickly created a beautiful metallic pocket-fold with RSVP and Direction/Accomodation card.


I love the way it came out so much I wish it was really for someone's wedding! My favorite part is the vellum band around the outside that has the same pattern as the paper on the background inside. It's those little touches that inspire me the most. Creating a 'fake' invitation was really fun and allowed me to go a little crazy since it was just for a small amount and cost was not a problem.

{Oh, and in case you are wondering, I used the names of a couple of friends of mine- shhhh}

The new issue of VT Vows should be on newsstands any day now and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

No comments: