Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Truly Noted was born in 2008, but I believe that 2009 will really see its growth and potential. Starting your own business, while working full-time, is a long and arduous task. There are many steps to be taken, paperwork to be filed, groundwork to be laid, and I finally feel like I am getting somewhere.

In the last six months Truly Noted has become a legitimate business registered with the State of Vermont, launched a website, become an authorized Envelopments dealer, put together advertising, and attended one wedding show. I have made contacts with wedding planners and even received inquiries that were from people I did not previously know! The rewards have been amazing and I hope that the new year brings only more progress.

For my New Years Resolutions I plan to post more regularly to this blog (hopefully because there are lots of things to update!) and to launch my Etsy shop to sell my original designed stationery, note cards and invitations. This year will be a big one and I hope one of the most momentous on my journey to fulfil my dream of quitting my full-time job and working entirely for myself.

I hope that 2009 also brings all of you closer to your goals and dreams and that you find the courage and faith to pursue them. Because no matter what the risks are, the feeling of occomplishment is worth it.

No comments: