Monday, October 26, 2009

Chelsea & Andre


Chelsea and Andre were special clients of mine- Chelsea was a good childhood friend of my brother-in-law, so I had known them for a while. I was absolutely thrilled when Chelsea contacted me to do their invitations and when I saw the photos from their amazing wedding, I had to ask to share them with all of you.


Their ceremony took place at St. Francis Xavier Church in Winooski, VT and they took a cool vintage car to their reception which was held at Chelsea's parent's home in Jericho. They have a beautiful view of the mountains from their property and even though the morning was a little overcast, the sun came out for some great photo ops later on.


I love the photo with the umbrellas! So fun and colorful. There were so many good pics to choose from, it was hard to decide on just a few to share. Congratulations Chelsea and Andre!

All photos are by Raiden Shine Photography.

No comments: