Monday, April 11, 2011

Cristina & Jeffrey | Invitation Booklets

Booklet_1


Things have been pretty busy over here in the studio. I have been working hard at finding new ways to connect with customers and re-evaluating where I spend my advertising dollars. It has been exciting and rewarding, and hopefully it will be producing real results soon!


Booklet_2


One of my bigger project over the last couple of weeks are these beautiful booklet invitations I did for a charming Maine couple, Cristina and Jeffrey. They were married in a traditional ceremony in Scotland, in the ruins of Jeffrey's ancient Scottish clan's castle. How romantic! Now they are having a celebration in the states for their family and friends.


Booklet_3


To fill everyone in on their Scottish nuptials and all the other details, they opted for a five page booklet, bound by brass eyelets. The pages are staggered so you can see the title indicating what you can find on each page. And the last page is a tear-out RSVP post card.


Booklet_4


They were very fun to put design and put together! I even got to buy a fun new tool since they are the first booklet style invitation I have created. Looking forward to making more of these beauties in the future.

No comments: