Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Heart Thursday



So I have decided to start a regular weekly post called 'I Heart Thursday' where I feature one thing that got my pulse up during the week. I will try my hardest to post it every week and I hope others will leave comments/links to things they heart too!

For my first ever 'Heart Thursday' is this dress, appropriately named the Fab Occasion Dress, by Boden. I just recently discovered Boden, a UK clothing company, after a post be Design Mom about their awesome jackets, and then, miraculously enough, I received a catalog from them in the mail! One of those totally random workings of the universe, I guess.

Now I am full-on in love with all their stuff! I just got their Summer catalog in the mail this week and immediately flipped through and circled everything I wanted (I am not the only one that does that, right?). This dress was one of the first things to get circled. Of course I want it in the teal color (I am so predictable) and I think it would be PERFECT for my brother-in-law's wedding at the end of June. The removable flower corsage is just the right amount of accent without being gawdy and the fabric looks so satiny and lovely. I already have the perfect teal shoes to go with it too! I think it was meant to be <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: