Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Want That Font

I have previously spoken of the monthly e-newsletter I receive from MyFonts with their up and coming stars. It is always inspiring and my list of fonts to purchase is always growing longer! Here are my favorites from this month:



Biscotti was originally designed by Cyrus Highsmith for Brides Magazine which explains why it would be perfect for an elegant invitation.



Alpine Script is a little more casual and daring brush script. As MyFonts accurately notes, "It’s got dash and confidence...". And it also features 30 alternate characters so you can customize headlines to make them just right.



Jeanne Moderno gets it's influence from 1950's advertising and Bauhaus stencil faces. I think it would be perfect for a ritzy, old-fashioned style party or a modern wedding invite.

No comments: