Friday, June 26, 2009

And just like that I'm gone again...

Rainbow

Yup, that's right, I'm off again- this time to Boston (or right outside it, anyway) for the big Thai wedding. My bro-in-law got married last May in a lovely wedding in the Vermont Islands, at the Grand Isle Lake House, but her parents wanted to throw them a traditional Thai bash as well. So a little over a year after their first nuptuals we are gathering at her parents restaurant in Burlington, Mass for a weekend full of festivities.

There will be plenty of Thai food, I am sure, as well as a traditional Thai bridesmaid dress and groomsmen jacket for my husband and I- I don't even know what mine looks like yet. I only know that its purple and gold- ooooh! We aren't sure how many people are coming, because apparently Thai people don't RSVP and they tend to bring their entire extended family with them.

There will be a water cermony which I hope to get some pictures of, but not sure how I will pull it off yet since I am going to be in it. Hopefully my MIL won't mind snapping some pics with my camera.

And I will of course post all about it when I get back! Which will be Monday. I might have internet access in our hotel room, though, so maybe I can post updates during the weekend. I will try, but I can't promise anything!

BTW- isn't that picture gorgeous? I snapped this right outside my house Tuesday evening. It was a full rainbow arching right over our road!

No comments: